Okay, here it goes, 7 delights for the season ;) Couldn't get up to 10.
1) A new fireplace to park myself beside.
2) Getting into a routine after a summer of, well, no routine.
3) New choreographies just waiting to happen.
4) A sink in my bathroom.
5) Another year of still having my kids home with me in the day.
6) Slippers and housecoats.
7) Fresh baking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! I finally get to see your blog! I knew you had one since you had mentioned it... but I couldn't find a link... I guess I could have asked, but... strangely that never dawned on me... hahaha I have yet to read though, hopefully I'll have some time soon. Love the pic :)
ReplyDeleteSara-Lyn
Perfect! and ... you got a new sink? You should have me over to see it!:)
ReplyDeleteBrilliant title! 7 delights. Your new fireplace sounds cozy, perfect place for a cappuccino!
ReplyDelete